The Council of Reserve Forces and Cadets Association, Defence Relationship Management and the Reserve Forces and Cadet Associations (CRFCA, DRM & RFCAs) collect certain information or data about you when you access CRFCA, DRM & RFCAs websites and landing pages.
- Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact CRFCA, DRM & RFCAs
- Your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts, and how you use our emails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on
your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- Information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
This data can be viewed by authorised people in CRFCA, DRM & RFCAs and our suppliers, to:
- Improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- Gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
- Respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- Send email alerts to users who request them
- Allow you to access government services and make transactions
- Provide you with information about local services if you want it
- We may also get in touch with you regarding Defence related research
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA).
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
When you sign up to our email alerts
We use Flair Creative for our email alerts.
Some of our providers have staff and servers based outside the EEA, and stores your data in the US.
As a subscriber to our email alerts, we may contact you from time to time to ask for your feedback on how to improve our email alert service.
Click here to unsubscribe. If you wish to update your email address or change your preferences please click the ‘Update preferences’ button at the top of our RFCA newsletter or email [email protected]
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit.
Any data you send is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
Disclosing your information
We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so. This includes exchanging information with other government departments for legal reasons.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
If you’ve signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time.
Links to other websites
CRFCA, DRM & RFCAs websites contain links to other websites.
Following a link to another website
Following a link to a CRFCA, DRM & RFCAs website from another website